Wiltshire Music Centre is a registered charity and we depend on donations to make up over 30% of our income each year. You can help to support the Centre by joining our Friends scheme.
Membership provides benefits including access to early booking windows, invitations to special events and the ability to reserve tickets before buying. Becoming a Friend is a great way to get closer to the music, the artists and our work, whilst providing vital support for our world-class concerts and educational projects.
You can also buy a Friends membership as a gift.
£30 Single / Joint £40 a year
- Priority Booking
- Advanced brochure mailing
- Option to reserve tickets for selected events for up to five working days before booking*
- Special trips and events
- Friends’ new and updates
*Excludes during Priority Booking; available up until 2 weeks prior to the performance
£120 a year / £10 a month
Receive the benefits offered to Good Friends, and in addition:
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals
- Option to return tickets within 48 hours of purchase, up to two weeks prior to the performance
- Acknowledgement as a Supporter in concert programmes (optional)
£240+ a year / £20+ a month
Support the Centre at a higher level, and receive all the benefits offered to Good and Special Friends an in addition:
- Exclusive Principal Friends receptions with opportunities to meet the artists
- Invitations to exclusive Season Preview events with the Artistic Director
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Review (optional)
We hope that the greatest benefit of all is the knowledge that you are supporting the Music Centre and helping to facilitate live music and music education for all.
Please click on the links above to join or renew your membership online.
Alternatively, download and complete the gift form below, or call our Box Office on 01225 860 100 and speak to a member of our team.