Welcome back to Wiltshire Music Centre!
We have made a number of changes to keep you safe throughout the Centre, so read on to find out more about what a visit to WMC will look like from now on.
Staying safe while visiting Wiltshire Music Centre
- Please keep 2 metres apart wherever possible
- Our one-way system has been removed but we ask that you respect others space and maintain social distancing where possible.
- To help NHS Track & Trace we ask all visitors scan our NHS QR code upon entering the building.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- All members of staff will be continuing to wear face coverings.
- If you are over 11, please wear a face covering whenever possible whilst in the building.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building
- Contactless payment is preferred
- If you are taking part in a lesson or an activity, please follow the guidelines and recommendations issued by your teacher or group leader.
- If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 48 hours, please do not enter WMC, and follow government guidance.
- Guidance to safe room capacity will be displayed on the door of each room.
Other measures still in place
- Increased cleaning of public and staff spaces
- Providing staff with PPE and clear screens at the Box Office
- Digital sign-in and sign-out for staff, volunteers, and group leaders Advance booking for room hires or events
- LFD testing will continue to be made available to all staff
Read our full July 2021 Covid-19 Update Here
Toilets are located in the Foyer with mens, womens and disabled toilets. As you queue for toilets please maintain social distancing. As you use the basins please remember to keep 2 metres apart.
Toilets are cleaned regularly.
We have made clear signage about all these changes, and this is displayed around the Centre. See whether you can identify all the musical instruments embedded into our signs!
View our comprehensive risk assessment for the reopening of the venue and room hire hire. This will be updated on a regular basis. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any question or suggestion.