Would you like to get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up? Are you searching for a festive, money-can't-buy experiences? Here is your chance to get bidding to achieve all that, and your generosity will also help provide music for all!
Wiltshire Music Centre is delighted to present its Charity Christmas Auction in support of our artistic and Creative Learning programmes, bringing outstanding musical and community engagement opportunities to Wiltshire and beyond. From exclusive experiences to concerts, luxury stays and exciting days out, there’s something for everyone in this yuletide extravaganza.
Scroll down to find out how to bid on these special offers and to learn more about what we do.
Once you are ready, click here to go to the auction. All lots will close at 9pm on Thursday 12th December!
Please bid generously!
2. Click ‘Login/Sign Up’ in the top right-hand corner of the site;
3. Register your details to become a bidder;
4. Go to the lot you would like to bid for and type in the amount you would like to bid in the text box;
5. Press ‘Place Bid’;
6. You will receive a confirmation email that your bid has been received;
7. If you are outbid, you will receive an email notifying you of this and a link to bid at a higher price if you would like;
8. Winners for the lots will be announced after the auction closes at 9pm on Thursday 12th December;
9. If you win the lot, you will then be asked to provide your financial information and we will personally contact you to organise collection of the prize;
10. If you are not the highest bidder, you will not need to provide any further details.
At WMC we work with schools, communities and families across the county through our Creative Learning programme. Our year-round participatory projects are designed to develop, enrich and inspire. Every year, we support 5,000 children through Creative Learning projects including talent development programmes, in-school workshops and disability arts sessions, whilst we have also facilitated over 3,000 attendances through our Celebrating Age, engaging older members of our community through participatory music and arts sessions across Wiltshire.
For any queries relating to the Auction, please contact Adam Laughton at firstname.lastname@example.org