HOW TO BOOK
By phone (01225 860 100) or in person
Reduced hours in the month of May: Mon – Fri 11am – 6pm and on the day of a weekend concert.
Online at wiltshiremusic.org.uk. Tickets booked online can be collected at the Box Office, posted to you, or downloaded as a PDF to print at home or show on the door.
Tickets can be collected anytime or, if booking over the phone, posted to you for £1 to cover postage.
- Multibuy Discount get a £1 discount per ticket when booking for three or more different WMC promoted concerts at the same time. Offer available only through the Box Office.
- Reduced-price standing tickets are offered on selected concerts. Please contact Box Office for availability.
- One complimentary Carer’s ticket is available to those registered disabled and requiring assistance to attend.
- Groups 10+ 1 free ticket for every 10 seats booked. Contact the Box Office for help with organising your visit.
- Kid For A Quid For selected concerts, up to two Under-18s pay just £1 each when tickets are bought with one full-price ticket to the same concert. Offer available only through the Box Office.
- Free tickets for Under-25s (inclusive) are available for selected concerts thanks to the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust (cavatina.net).
- Family Tickets Families of the West of England Youth Orchestra and Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra members can get a £2 discount on up to two tickets for each Youth Orchestra or Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra concert.
TICKET RETURNS & REFUNDS
We offer a resale service for sold-out events only at an administration fee of £1 per ticket. Return your tickets no later than five hours before the performance. We must have the tickets with us in person before we are able to reallocate them. If resold, we can offer you a credit against a future concert.
Tickets will not be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place.
We sell gift vouchers online and at our Box Office with a one-year expiry date.