HOW TO BOOK
By phone (01225 860 100) or in person
Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm; and from 2pm till evening on a concert night (Sat & Sun inclusive)
Online at wiltshiremusic.org.uk; an administration fee is charged per transaction for online ticket purchases.
Tickets can be collected anytime or, if booking over the phone, posted to you for £1 to cover postage.
BOOKING FOR SPRING SUMMER 2018
Friends’ Priority Booking opens Mon 13 Nov 2017 10am
General / Online Booking opens Mon 27 Nov 2017 10am
- Multibuy Discount get a £1 discount per ticket when booking for three or more different WMC promoted concerts at the same time.
- Reduced-price standing tickets are offered on selected concerts. Please contact Box Office for availability.
- One complimentary Carer’s ticket is available to those registered disabled and requiring assistance to attend.
- Groups 10+ 1 free ticket for every 10 seats booked. Contact the Box Office for help with organising your visit.
- Kid For A Quid For selected concerts, up to two Under-18s pay just £1 each when tickets are bought with one full-price ticket to the same concert.
- Free tickets for Under-25s (inclusive) are available for selected concerts thanks to the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust (cavatina.net).
- Family Tickets Families of the West of England Youth Orchestra and Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra members can get a £2 discount on up to two tickets for each Youth Orchestra or Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra concert.
We offer a resale service for sold-out events only at an administration fee of £1 per ticket. Return your tickets no later than five hours before the performance. If resold, we can offer you a credit against a future concert. We regret that we are unable to refund tickets.
We sell gift vouchers online and at our Box Office with a one-year expiry date.